Upload images
  1. Celebrities
  2. Nature
  3. Travel
  4. Fashion & Beauty
  5. Health & Fitness
  6. Science
  7. Luxury
  8. People
  9. DIY
  10. Life Hacks
  11. Psyche & Relationships
  12. Food
  13. Entertainment
  14. Technology
  15. Lifestyle
  16. 18+
  17. Classifieds
  18. +more

3-year-old left paralyzed after tick bite

It turns out that stings and bug bites are not only painful, but also can be very dangerous! This American mother warns other parents after her daughter nearly dies because of a tick bite.

1/6
  1. 3-year-old left paralyzed after tick bite

    Options
    Details
    • Resolution: 800x689 px
    • Weight: 59 kB
    Amanda Lewis La Grande from Oregon posted a disturbing video on her Facebook. Her 3-year-old daughter Evelyn was behaving weird and was struggling to stand up. Why did the mother upload this video? She wanted to warn other parents.
1/6
7 views
Get link Report abuse
More in Category Nature, Health & Fitness, People
Add date: 10.06.2017

Let's comment that!

Relax - Your email will not be published on the website
Characters left: 2000/2000

Comments: 0

These Celebrities Get Bullied Every Day! 3-year-old left paralyzed after tick bite(#2)
Similar images:
close